Monday, February 23, 2009





OK, so just went to...hmm, the name evades me right now, to a place in obs that sells really old film. Dunno how my contact knew that this place would stock it. So I walk in, it smells like hairspray (anyone got a match), and the lady who helps me has a limp. I give her the secret look and she disappears into the back...5 minutes later she returns with a Kodak 120 film fresh from the fridge. I need 127 film, but she says its fine, it'll work. I ask her how much? she says, the boss says its free. So I thank her and enquire whether I can purchase a few more...you know, with money. She replies, "nay man, do you need it now, then I gotta climb up again and fetch you more." Thanks for your time.


1 comment:

  1. hi (we can keep this secret)
    but where is this place in obs with old 120 film?
    i would love love love love to know, i love shooting medium format expired film!!!
    mail me?
    mike

    ReplyDelete