Thursday, September 3, 2009

my favourite one of all.

I have favourites. never before. four so far, possibly five. i'm working on more, but then again these have only taken me 22 years to discover.

1.) My favourite movie. Elizabethtown. now, for all of you who think its a romcom, you are severly mistaken and have failed to listen to the words that are said in the movie.

"In that moment, I knew success, not greatness, was the only god the world served"





2.) My favourite cake. lemon drizzle. crapsack. must be moised.

3.) My favourite song. by REM strangely. not even really a big fan."at my most beautiful"



4.) thought tea was my favourite hot drink but I have unashamedly become obsessed with Cuppaccino. and i dont mean like go to Mugg 'n Bean and let them bring you one. I mean getting a take away one, putting the sugar in before you leave the shop, putting the lid back on and then taking the lid off later and licking the foam out of the lid.

5.) My favourite colour. grey. like a J M W Turner painting.



I have favourites. I like favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment