Wednesday, January 5, 2011

reading list

my reading list for 2011, carefully watched by my book gaurdians, Fred and Perdisha.


















In no particular order:

Snow falling on cedars - Doug Guterson
Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts
The boy in the striped pajamas - Johne Boyne
Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
The good the bad the ugly - Joe Millard
Captain Corelli's Mandalin - Louis de Bernieres
Half truths and white lies - Jane Davis
The elephant whisperer - Lawrence Anthony
A tale of two cities - Dickens
Vintage Jesus - Mark Driscol and Gerry Breshears
The swan thieves - Elizabeth Kostova
How the hangman lost his heart - KM Grant
The lost diaries of Adrian Mole 1999-2001 - Sue Townsend


Now, I've actually already started reading half these books. I start one but then get so excited to start another that I am now currently reading 5 books at once. it's a problem of mammoth proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment