Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want to change the world but instead I sleep.

Sat at the Muizenberg Pavillion yesterday for an hour and was so angry that I didn’t have my camera with me. Here are some things I saw:

- The rusta shark watcher from Muizenberg Beach having a full on conversation with his little sausage dog.

- A petrol attendant from the petrol station I usually go to.

- A lady I used to see on the train everyday walking and laughing with her daughter.

- A girl called Ursela Rohlwink- my brothers first girlfriend- single handedly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She’s all grown up now and still breathtaking. 

- Saw a couple in a car with one surfboard- one of them came to support and watch the other   one surf- that was nice.

- Every person walking in and out of the Pavillion going to the DA stand to show their support.

- A homeless man with some dogs- while holding two of them on a leash he picked up the   smallest one which wagged its tail like crazy and crossed the street with them.

- Another homeless man dressed to the nines in a beat up old suite.

 I wish.  I had.  My camera.



2 comments:

  1. I also wished you had your camera, wouldve been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    The link to this page in your blog was sent to me by a friend who happened upon it, I wanted to thank you for your beautiful comment, I was really quite touched by it!

    I hope that you and your family are all well!

    With warm regards,

    Ursula

    ReplyDelete