Sat at the Muizenberg Pavillion yesterday for an hour and was so angry that I didn’t have my camera with me. Here are some things I saw:
- The rusta shark watcher from Muizenberg Beach having a full on conversation with his little sausage dog.
- A petrol attendant from the petrol station I usually go to.
- A lady I used to see on the train everyday walking and laughing with her daughter.
- A girl called Ursela Rohlwink- my brothers first girlfriend- single handedly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She’s all grown up now and still breathtaking.
- Saw a couple in a car with one surfboard- one of them came to support and watch the other one surf- that was nice.
- Every person walking in and out of the Pavillion going to the DA stand to show their support.
- A homeless man with some dogs- while holding two of them on a leash he picked up the smallest one which wagged its tail like crazy and crossed the street with them.
- Another homeless man dressed to the nines in a beat up old suite.
I wish. I had. My camera.