Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Tammy's favourite things day"


My two favourite people, Ryan my brother and Kris his girlfriend and my good friend asked me to compile a list of my ten favourite things to do in Cape Town for my birthday. They took a few of the things from the list and compiled a day's worth of activities this Saturday. I don't know what the order of the day's events are, especially since my favourite things are pretty spread out across the cape. To be honest I could just sit and stare at paint dry with the two of them all day and I'd be pleased as punch.







This was my list (in no particular order)

1.) A show at the planetarium (I'm a bit of a nerd)
2.) Walking up Red Hill to the dam at the top
3.) High tea at The 12 Apostles
4.) Watching the sunset on Kommetjie beach
5.) Panchos
6.) Sushi anywhere
7.) Hours at Kirstenbosch just spent reading
8.) Movie at Cinema Nouveau
9.) Breakfast in Kalk Bay
10.)?


I can't remember what the last thing was and it was pretty difficult to narrow it down to just 10 things. I'm clearly a cheap date and it doesn't take much to amuse me. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment